Bospark Cultureel centrum met de directeurswoning
The House was built in 1912 for the mine Director; They got the classic place, opposite the main entrance of the mine. When the demise of the mining shafts, turned out to be unsuitable for the place remained for the directors House preserved. the first Director-Manager that this property involved was the Walloon mining engineer Adolphe Demeure. Now this building is located in Restaurant de Mangerie and business House. Behind the former Director's home is the forest park, an area of five hectares consisting of trees and flowers.