Bospark Cultural center with the director's house
The house for the mine director was built in 1912; She got the classic place, opposite the main entrance to the mine. When the ruin proved unsuitable for the excavation of the shafts, the place for the director's residence was preserved. The first director-manager who moved into this house was the Walloon mining engineer Adolphe Demeure. Restaurant de Mangerie and the company house are now located in this building. Behind the former director's residence is the forest park, a domain of five hectares consisting of trees and flowers.